HOW TO ENJOY
Lucy Pistolas mezcal can be enjoyed neat, or in a cocktail. Tropical fruits, dried fruits, chiles, and citrus fruits bring out the very best qualities in this revolutionary mezcal.
Mezcal is all about exploring and experimenting with different flavors. Try sipping Lucy Pistolas mezcal and taking a bite out of dark chocolate, dried fruits, oranges, tamarindos or guava ate.
RASPADOS AL MEZCAL
1. Heat water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat until completely dissolved and the mixture thickens (5-8 min). Let cool.
2. Split the mixture into two. Add cherry powder to one and passion fruit to the other. Mix well.
3. Fill 4 cups halfway with crushed ice. Pour the passion fruit syrup over the ice. Pour 1oz of mezcal on top.
4. Add more crushed ice to the cup until full and pour the cherry syrup and another 1 oz of mezcal on top. Drizzle condensed milk on top.
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
.14 oz powdered passion fruit
.14 oz powdered cherry
4-6 cups crushed ice
Condensed milk, like La Lechera
1. Puree mango chunks and lime juice in a blender.
2. Add mezcal, then blend on low to combine.
3. Rim the glasses with chamoy and tajin.
4. Add ice to the glasses and pour in mango-mezcal mixture. Garnish with a lime wedge.
2 cups frozen mango
1 oz fresh-squeezed lime juice (about 1 lime)
4 oz Lucy Pistolas Mezcal
1 tablespoon agave syrup
Tajin and chamoy for glass rims
Lime wedge for garnish
Makes 1 pie, about 8 slices
Blend La Lechera, lime juice and cream cheese until smooth (no lumps!). Add the mezcal and blend a few more seconds on low. Pour mixture into the pie crust and refrigerate 4 hours. Slice and serve chilled. Add whipped cream if desired.
1 can La Lechera
5 limes (squeezed)
8 oz cream cheese
4 oz mezcal Lucy Pistolas
9 inch Graham cracker pie crust or 6 mini pie crusts.
Whipped cream (optional)